On the eve of the complete mix up of my nursing career (from what it has been for the past 10 months), I am excited, scared, apprehensive, and did I mention SCARED?
I did get the opportunity to meet my preceptor on Saturday night while I was working. She was very sweet and seemed genuinely excited about me coming. So I feel a ton better about that part of this adventure. I remain scared mostly about my knowledge base. I am definitely going to have a lot of studying to do in my near future. I just hope that I have a stronger pharmacology reserve than I feel like I do!
Anyways my plan is to stick to the skills that I do know and take notes on what I need to study. My plan is to update the blog often so everyone can experience this new chapter in my life
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment